STANLEY P.A.S. B.E., Marine Chief Engineer (Class 1), Chartered Engineer, F.I.E., F.I.Mar.E
- Lead Auditor, Vetting Inspector
- Associate Senior Surveyor
- 11 years as seagoing Marine Engineer / Chief Engineer
- 2 years as Class Surveyor including New Buildings
- 7 years of experience with major Ship Management companies as Technical Superintendent & Fleet Technical Manager of tankers, bulk-carriers, containers, wood-chip carriers & car-carriers
- 11 years experience as Senior Surveyor (Marine / Technical) with the main focus on H&M, P&I, Vetting, Audits, Investigations, Damage Surveys, etc., on-board various types of vessels.
- Included in the panel of Approved Surveyors for P&I Entry Condition Surveys for International Group of P&I Clubs such as GARD, SKULD and WEST OF ENGLAND and in RIGHTSHIP as an Approved Vetting Inspector.
- Attended hearing as an expert witness at the Singapore International Arbitration Centre.