- Collision with ships, fixed & floating objects including, berths, buoys
- Oil spill surveys during bunker operations
- Vessel collision incidents
Hull & Machinery Damages
- Including repair of main engines, propellers, boilers
- Prior to a marine operation, the marine surveyor verifies documents, equipment, condition survey of the vessel, approval of the marine operations as stipulated in the warranty clause, in order to ensure a safe voyage
Flag State Inspections
- Ship board audits
- Attend negotiations for damaged cargo settlement
- Bill negotiation upon completion of vessel repairs in shipyards
- Working closely with Law Firms
- Assist shipowners to execute arrest of vessels
- Assist shipowners in switching Bill of Lading
- Assist in recoveries on ‘no cure – no pay’ basis
- Assist in Subrogation Claims
- Dry cargo & liquid cargo contamination, reworking, un-stuffing of cargoes , stowage & lashing surveys, pre-shipment condition surveys
- Tugs – On/Off Hire Condition survey of tugs such as harbour tugs, local/home trade tugs, ocean going tugs, anchor handlers (AHTS) tugs, supply vessels, support station vessels, etc , with soundings and records of consumables for voyage etc.
- Barges– On/Off Hire Condition survey of barges such as flattop barges, dumb barges, work barges, accommodation/work barges, hopper barges etc.
- Internal inspection not limited to internal condition of platings, vertical / longitudinal frames, ‘A’ frames stiffners, deck heads, bottom platings, watertight integrity and testing etc.
- Verification of all trading and related certificates
- Issuance of towing and seaworthiness certificates
- Verifying towing route/passage planning, security plan
- Ttowage plan. Counter checking of bills of lading with manifest/packing list and all documents necessary for the voyage to be taken
- Lay up vessels
- Pre-purchase condition surveys
- Pre-vetting surveys
- Power Boat Pleasure Crafts
- Working in tandem with appointed clinics / hospitals to provide immediate assistance to injured crew
- Assist review of hospital bills.
Maritime Training Services
- Conducts Command Assessment Program (CAP) in accordance with the methodology that was initially developed by MPA
- Simulated scenario of shipboard emergencies to test leadership qualities and stress management skills of a Master.
- Non mariners or insurers can attend as observers.